Creamy Curry Soup garnished with green onion
- 1 cup celery root, cubed
- 1 cup fennel, sliced
- 2 cup sugar free vegetable stock
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- green onion, sliced (optional)
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a soup pot on medium heat.
- Add celery, fennel and garlic sauté on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and spices, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the celery and fennel are soft.
- Puree with a hand blender or let cool and puree in blender on liquefy.
- Garnish with optional green onion and serve.
For added Protein blend in some silken tofu or Ideal Protein mushroom or leek soup mix.