This simple salad is a crunchy crisp accompaniment to many dishes or served on top of a bed of baby spinach with the protein of your choice for a delicious salad main.
- 1/3 cup celery, thinly sliced (remove strings if possible)
- 1/3 cup jicama, in matchsticks
- 1/3 cup fennel, in matchsticks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the vegetables as noted. Using a Mandoline to slice the vegetables will help.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, tossing well until evenly coated. Serve.