|Herbed Lemon Chicken|
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp dried jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup leeks (white part), sliced
- 1 cup celery inner soft ribs, sliced
Directions for one serving:
- Add spices to lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat grapeseed oil in frying pan on med high.
- Brown chicken in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to med low and add leeks, celery, and lemon juice mix. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Directions for more than one serving:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Multiple the ingredients for the number of servings that you want.
- Assemble everything in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 60 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Let cool slightly before serving or completely before packing and freezing.