- 1 1/2 cup jicama, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz chicken, cubed
- 2 tsp Apple Pie Spice blend
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with a little oil, unless using a non-stick pan. Add the chicken cubes and Apple Pie spice with a little water and mix to coat. Put a lid on it and cook through, which should take approximately ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the chicken cool.
- Combine the jicama and onion in a bowl. Add cooled chicken along with oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Toss until well mixed. Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Apple Pie Spice mix
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cardamom