- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 star anise pods
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair - rinsed
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion for garnish
- (optional) add lime juice, fresh cilantro, hot thai chilies to taste
- Heat the beef broth along with the anise, ginger, and onion powder, to a simmer in a soup pot for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, and soy sauce. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Ladle the hot soup into a serving bowl and add noodles, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and bok choy.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.
For additional protein, add thinly sliced beef that has been browned.