- 1 package Ideal Protein Mac & Cheese
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, diced small into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp egg white
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Boil macaroni for 5 minutes and drain, reserving 2 Tbsp of macaroni water to mix with sauce packet. Let noodles cool.
- Mix cheese sauce with water from macaroni. Add pepper let cool 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add liquid egg white to cheese sauce. Add half of the green onion, all cauliflower and macaroni. Stir well to blend.
- Put mix into a small casserole dish or muffin molds. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and serve.