- 2 cups celery root, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 3/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Peel and chop the celery root small.
- Place in pot with water and simmer until celery root is soft.
- Add the roasted celery root to a food processor. Pulse a few times. With the food processor on, drizzle in the oil.
- The mixture should be creamy, velvety and warm.
- Serve immediately. Serves 4 - 5 (depending on serving size).
- Top with optional paprika.
Adapted from The Tasty Alternative blog