- 1 Ideal Protein Pancake mix, dry
- 2 Tbsp Walden Farms caramel syrup
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp. water
- Place all ingredients in a standard size coffee mug; stir to mix.
- Microwave 50 seconds, turn over onto a plate after baking. (You may need to run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen from the mug, no need for cooking spray.)
- Serve drizzled with Walden Farms pancake syrup or more caramel syrup.
TIP: This is a very good mug cake, they are challenging to make w/o getting dry and tough. Having said that, eat this cake as soon as you take it out of the microwave as it will begin to get dry and tough over time.