- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup leeks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 package Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthways, and cut thin slices of leek.
- Heat grapeseed oil in pan. Add leek and grated zucchini to the pan, sautéing for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the herbs and seasoning. Add the vegetables (make sure they have cooled slightly so they don’t cook the eggs) and mix. Add the potato puree mix together.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray and spread the mixture on the paper evenly. Bake for 8 minutes.