- 1 Ideal Protein chocolate drink mix
- 1 Ideal Protein crispy cereal, crushed
- 2 tsp Splenda
- 2 pinches of baking powder
- 2 tsp. olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp sugar free Toasted Marshmallow coffee syrup (I use DaVinci’s, you can use any flavor you like)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir just until mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread batter very thin (about the same thickness as a wheat thin cracker) with a spatula sprayed with cooking spray (to prevent sticking.)
- Bake 15 minutes, take out of the oven and cut in cracker size pieces with a pizza cutter; flip pieces over and bake another 3-5 minutes. TIP: the edges of your batter will cook faster, I take these out before placing the brownie brittle back in the oven and check the others every minute thereafter. Just watch the crackers closely because they will bake quickly and turn brown too fast.
- Cool completely, they will get more crunchy as they cool. Serve with dip, recipe to follow.
COCONUT CREAM DIP:
- 2 Tbsp Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip
- 2 tsp Ideal Protein vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- ½ tsp. coconut extract (you can use any extract you like, ie – banana, orange, peppermint, etc.)
- Mix together in a small bowl and serve with brownie brittle.
TIP: You WILL need the dip, the crackers are too dry without it, but perfect with it.
Servings: This recipe makes 2 IP unrestricted servings, make sure to count the extras in the batter and dip.
Click on the janeva eickhoff tag for more recipes or purchase her book in store at LillyPad.