This warm and comforting recipe makes 2 dinner servings if you're on Phase 1.
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, in 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups celery root, in 1 inch cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 16 Oz ground beef
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Box steak splash (or to taste)
- Brown the ground beef in a pan.
- Add mushrooms, celery, and steak splash. Cover and cook on medium low for 10 minutes.
- Steam the cauliflower and celery root for 15 minutes on high.The mash in a bowl with olive oil.
- You can serve by placing the meat in bowl then covering it with a layer of mash or by layered the meat and mash in a casserole dish and baking at 350 in an oven for 15 minutes until heated through.