- 1 Ideal Protein Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Salt
- pinch of Ideal Protein Salt
- 1/3 cup Liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup Skim Milk
- 2 tsp. Extra Light Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients first. Add wet ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Pour into sprayed mini loaf pan.
- Bake @350 for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings: 1/2 loaf = 1 IP unrestricted. Makes a great side with soup and/or salad. Or, toast slices lightly in toaster for slider buns.
Click on the janeva eickhoff tag for more recipes or purchase her book in store at LillyPad.