Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
- 1 Ideal Protein Butterscotch Pudding mix (dry)
- 1 Ideal Protein Plain Pancake mix (dry)
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Splenda or stevia
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- ½ cup zucchini, shredded
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Microwave shredded zucchini on high for 1 minute. Blot with paper towels to absorb all moisture; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients (except zucchini); stir. Fold in zucchini.
- Coat a regular sized muffin tin with cooking spray, spoon batter into muffin tin making 6 muffins.
- Bake 12 minutes.
Servings: 6 muffins = 2 unrestricted; 3 muffins = 1 unrestricted
Click on the janeva eickhoff tag for more recipes or purchase her book in store at LillyPad.