Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
- 1 Ideal Protein Ready-to-Serve Caramel Pudding
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Ideal Protein Plain Pancake mix, dry
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Cooking spray
- Walden Farms Caramel Syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder and pancake mix; stir thoroughly to incorporate the baking powder throughout.
- Add the pre-made pudding, liquid egg whites, extract, and spice. Stir until mixed.
- Add the soufflé batter to 4 sprayed ramekins (3” diameter), dividing evenly. Set aside.
- Fill an 8” x 8” baking dish halfway with hot water; microwave 2-3 minutes or until boiling.
- Using hot pads, carefully take the baking pan out of the microwave and set on a work surface.
- Place each ramekin into the water bath making sure the water stays just below the lip of the ramekin. (eliminate some of the water if need be)
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake 15 minutes. Cool 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with Walden Farms Caramel Syrup and enjoy.
Servings: 4 souffles = 2 unrestricted; 2 souffles = 1 unrestricted
Click on the janeva eickhoff tag for more recipes or purchase her book in store at LillyPad.