- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- ¼ cup dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces crab meat, chopped
- 1 pkg Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Remove stem and gills (scrape the brown frills off) from the mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms scraped side up on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before using a paper towel to absorb any moisture.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients. Fill the partially cooked mushrooms, splitting it evenly between them.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the size of mushrooms).
- Broil/grill for an additional 5 minute to brown on top. Enjoy.