Garlic Soy Rehydrated Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic paste (no added sugar)
- 1 cup rehydrated mushrooms
Combine ingredients. Serve or allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
Rehydrated Mushrooms stewed in Tomato
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cup dried mushrooms (500mL)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ketchup (0 carb type like Walden Farms) or tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- Re-hydrate mushrooms according to package.
- Saute mushrooms with grapeseed oil, onion powder, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add ketchup and continue cooking until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Learn more about dehydrated mushrooms here.