No need to clean or cut your veg with this quick and easy broccoli recipe, which is especially handy for when fresh broccoli is out of season and expensive.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp The Garlic Box smoked garlic seasoning (or your Favorite seasoning mix)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment and spread frozen broccoli (do not thaw).
- Drizzle oil over broccoli and sprinkle seasoning on top. Put in oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir and put back in oven for 10 more minutes, until edges are slightly brown. Best when served hot.