- 1 + 1 /2 cup cauliflower, finely chopped like rice
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp of dill pickle juice or white vinegar
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Put the cauliflower, pickles, celery, and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, horseradish, mustard, juice or vinegar, and salt or pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour dressing mix over the vegetables and toss until well coated.
Optional: Add a can of tuna or chicken chunks for a quick easy Phase 1 dinner.