Cherry Gelatin Preparation:
- Pour 5 fl oz (150 ml) of very hot water into a bowl.
- Add the contents of one packet and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the dissolved mix into two cups (fill only half of the cup).
- Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes until firm.
Once the gelatin is ready, follow the steps below.
Raspberry Mousse Preparation:
- Pour 1.4 fl oz (40 ml) of very cold water into a bowl.
- Add the contents of one packet and whisk until the mousse is light and fluffy.
- (For best results, use a hand mixer at low speed for 5 seconds and at high speed for about 2 minutes)
- Scoop the mousse into the cups containing the gelatin.
Please keep in mind that this recipe creates 2 servings containing 1 packet of Cherry Gelatin and 1 packet of Raspberry Mousse. Therefore, this recipe should be enjoyed with a loved one.
If your sweet tooth isn't that strong, try substituting a pudding for the gelatin (vanilla or chocolate) in this dessert.