- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 cup leeks
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef stock (no sugar, 0 carb)
- Add chives and green onion before serving
- Optional* add 1 cup of celery or mushroom for a fuller soup
- In a small pot, sauté leeks in oil on medium-low for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, soy sauce and seasonings, cooking on low for another 10 minutes.
- Add fresh chives and thin slices of green onion when serving.