- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 gram packet of stevia
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Belgian Endive (3 small), cut in quarters lengthwise
- Combine water, grapeseed oil, salt, steva, apple cider vinegar and pepper. Simmer in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add endives in a single layer and braise, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the cores give way when pierced with a knife.
- Increase heat to medium high and cook, turning occasionally, until almost all the liquid has evaporated and the endives are golden brown, about 5 to 10 minutes more.
Maple Mustard Salmon
- 8oz salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 Tbsp mustard, dijon or yellow
- 2 Tbsp Ideal Protein Maple Syrup
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine the mustard and maple syrup together and brush over the top of the fillet.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the fillet on it, skin side down. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.