- 1 kohlarabi - sliced thinly
- 1 white turnip -sliced thinly
- 1 small onion - sliced thinly
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 4 tsp yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend the tofu, oil and spices to create a sauce.
- In a glass dish, create the following layers, using a brush to coat vegetables with sauce:
- Cover with foil cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook an additional 10 minutes to brown the top.
You can also use an Ideal Protein soup (chicken, leek or mushroom) to make up the cream sauce