- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8oz ground chicken or turkey
- 1 Tbsp egg white
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli or cole slaw, chopped
- 3 large napa cabbage leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Submerge the 3 Napa cabbage leaves in the water for 2 minutes, until they soften, remove to a plate to cool. Pat dry with a paper towel. The leaves need to be completely dry before you use them to wrap.
- Sauté chopped broccoli and green onions set aside to cool.
Combine soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice, cilantro, cayenne, egg white and chicken in a bowl. Add the cooled broccoli slaw and green onions. Shape into 3 patties, fry in non stick pan.
- Wrap in napa cabbage leaf and serve.