- 1 medium to large head of cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Optional turmeric or curry
- Rice (chop finely) the Cauliflower in a Tupperware Power Chef or a food processor
- Add parsley, mint, green onion and garlic into Tupperware Chop n Prep Chef or food processor to chop more finely, if desired.
- Place cauliflower rice, parsley, mint, green onion and garlic into a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Taste and add more salt or pepper if necessary.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Store covered in the fridge for up to one week.