Another great suggestion from Ideal Protein Lohja, Finland.
Super easy and diverse. Eat this on cucumber slices, with a salad, wrapped in lettuce leaves, on a tomato or as it is. There is no recipe, per se. Just grate some ham and add what you want to it.
Good options include:
- ham and mustard with generous mixed pepper (white, black, pink, green, chili) and herbal salt
- adding Walden Farms mayo and a tiny bit of tomato paste
- adding Walden Farms mayo, a bit of jalapeno juice and horseradish paste
- grain or dijon mustard and Walden Farms Mayo is also an elegant change of pace
- try other sugar-free/carb-free dressings